Pro Football War Room

2013 NFL Draft - Mock Draft - Buffalo Bills Draft - Rankings

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > first post!

f8ta1ity54

lets talk football!

December 15, 2011 at 1:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gilchrist

did the dumb ass shut down the Range or am I just banned?  I'm getting a "the Range is currently closed" message.

Tony, are you bringing this site up at TBD?  They are probably the most active board right now, and they have no draft board whatsoever..that could be a good fit.

December 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

f8ta1ity54

Gilchrist at December 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM

did the dumb ass shut down the Range or am I just banned?  I'm getting a "the Range is currently closed" message.

Tony, are you bringing this site up at TBD?  They are probably the most active board right now, and they have no draft board whatsoever..that could be a good fit.

i have no idea what is going on, i have been trying to get in for hours...looks like something is going down. i'm glad people are making there way over!

December 16, 2011 at 3:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

admarc
Site Owner

Gilchrist at December 16, 2011 at 12:42 AM

He shut down the range to cleanse the board of any trace of evidence of his asinine behavior.TBD is a logical landing spot if things don't clear up at the Range. Rick contacted me today and he said he would fix the problem. We'll see. 

December 16, 2011 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

admarc
Site Owner

Oh and welcome guys

December 16, 2011 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gilchrist

He's leaving.  Stealth and Pete are helping out Rick to try and get the Range back under control.

You can come back, Tony. :)

I'd still contact someone at TBD, let them see your site and come up with some type of collaboration.  

I think the owner posts as SDS, or something.

They probably have the most active board of the three right now and no type of war room.  I'd bet there would be a lot of members who would enjoy this place.

December 18, 2011 at 11:55 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.